Tuesday, November 9, 2010

feeling strangely fine

Well, today I feel strangely fine... I have spent 9 hours in the office, have a banging headache, have totally failed again to be organised enough to make a meal for the family ( it's curry night tonight I think ),and have lost the use of the car as Simon is back...BUT, hey I feel fine.
You know why? because today when I got home, my beautiful dog, my gorgeous daughter and my lovely son all gave me a cuddle ( in their own ways - with the dog it involved headbutting my knee and then lying on her tummy and waving her legs in the air ). I was forgiven for being disorganised and both of the kids have actually followed a house rule and changed their school uniforms for regular clothes!
Now I am off for a curry...
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment